Prior to applying you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a professional of some kind that wishes to better serve clients OR wish to further your personal journey through a positive sexuality lens
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing to sign acknowledgement of the Agreement
- Be willing to follow the guidelines of the program
- Be proficient with reading and writing English
- Have reliable access to the internet
- Be able to use a word processing application to create at least one of these file types: .doc, .docx, ,rtf, .odt, .txt, .pdf
In addition, acceptance into the program may also be dependent upon:
- Capacity (we wish to maintain a low ratio of students to mentors)
- Diversity of applicants who are currently enrolled as well as applying
- Ability to complete the program in a timely manner
Use this form to apply to the SPPCP:ALL applicants must fill this out completely prior to being accepted to the program.
Go here for a full description of the program.
Go here for information on re-certification requirements.
Center for Positive Sexuality does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.